Your Immediate Shortcut to a Meaningful Career!
Would you believe that in only ten weekends you could learn the necessary skills to become a dental assistant?
Dental Assistants Are In High Demand
Everywhere in America and abroad, dental assistants are in high demand.
In both urban and rural areas they are being hired and paid well to fill dental assistant jobs.
At C. Mark Mann School of Dental Assisting, We'll Help You Become A Dental Assistant Quickly!
If you are considering a career move, dental assisting may be right for you. Here at C. Mark Mann School of Dental Assisting, we want to help you get your career as a Dental Assistant started right away. Call us today because our next class begins soon and it's filling up very fast.
Don't hesitate, call us at (281) 794-7944 or
C. Mark Mann School of Dental Assisting is located in Houston Texas, our career education course teaches each and every student the essential knowledge and skills that professional dental assistants must know to get a job.
- Students, are instructed in fundamental and general dental assisting.
- Approximately half of each session is in a classroom environment.
- In the other half of each session students participate and gain hands-on training.
- Instructor demonstration, coaching and evaluation make the experience fun.
- Requirements to become a registered dental assistant in the state of Texas are given.
"Our goal is to help students gain fundamental dental assisting knowledge and hands-on clinical experience aimed at career placement and job satisfaction."
Dental assisting is in high demand! The U.S. Department of Labor states the following:
- Dental Assisting employment is expected to grow 29 percent from 2006 to 2016, which is much faster than the average for all occupations.
- Dental Assistants are expected to be among the fastest growing occupations over the 2006-16 projection period.
- Increased population and dental health awareness have made the demand for dental services greater.
- The U.S. Department of Labor expects job prospects for dental assistants to be excellent.
C. Mark Mann School of Dental Assisting does not teach a trade, nor is it a college university, but a short term career school located in Houston whose purpose is to provide for the entry-level dental assistant a learning environment aimed at career placement and personal job satisfaction. Our goal is to help students gain fundamental dental assisting knowledge and hands-on clinical experience. We will guide you through the Texas dental assistant registration process and assist you with tools and advice as you seek your employment in a rewarding and fulfilling profession.
Currently our class meets on Saturdays only, but we will be adding additional classes in the future.Our next course starts Saturday June 22, 2013 so get yourself signed up today because it’s filling up fast and you don’t want to delay your career or miss out. Apply online now, or call us at (281) 794-7944.